söndag 2 februari 2014

Long time no see, again



I've been mostly (that is: barely) blogging about my garden recently, but thought I'd get up to date here as well, having a few projects to report on.
Me and Lena have been doing the Sewing With A Plan for a couple of months now, and I have made a few things I'd like to show. My winter plan was mainly about making a few basics that would make me a new work wardrobe, since my old had turned out to be worn out, illfitting and inadequate.
The spring plan focus on a coat (it's been ages since I even had one), and will be complimented with a "Make do and mend" section out of my UFO box, which I intend to empty this year.

Knittingwise I'm stuck with two projects, the bluegreen cardigan that I had unravelled previously have been partially unraveled again, the lace finishing the arms (I started at mid back) was getting too little definition, so I decided to make the distal part of the arms narrower. Have just started making the new lace. I also got a knitting kit to be turned into a shawl for A, which started off with flying colours as I had a good Plan. It didn't work very well with the yarn, however so I have been rethinking the idea, still trying to figure out if I like the new pattern idea. 








I will bring photos, don't worry.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar