lördag 6 november 2010

Caramel de camel

Visited the family W yesterday evening, celebrating T's 1000 days birthday. Apart from it always being great fun, it featured much-needed yummy food and happy and huggable kids. T was absolutely adoring trying to come to grips with her new skipping rope, and I had great pleasure in reading E's first halloween novel aloud. Monsters galore.
S had bought a very soft, fluffy and wooly camel yarn that was an instant "I want!" for me. The sad news are that it's only available in camel colour. The very same camel colour that make me look all sick.
I guess all that fluffy cuddlyness wasn't for me. :-(

1 kommentar:

  1. S, being the sensible, practical and nice woman that she is, reminds me that camels are made from natural fibers, and that their hair thus ought to be able to colour. That means som spectacularly cuddly cuddliness for me as well. I'd like that. My evil, practical twin reminds me that I should be decreasing my stash and thus is forbidden to shop. Darn. Just you wait, evil twin, one day my cuddly cuddliness will by mail arrive!

    SvaraRadera